Investing in Humanity International Investments (the “Fund”) involves a certain degree of risk. Please consider the following risk factors carefully before making an investment decision.
- Market Risks: The Fund is exposed to market risks, including fluctuations in the value of its investments due to changes in market conditions and economic factors. The Fund invests in emerging markets, which can be subject to increased volatility and risk.
- Country Risks: Investing in Africa carries certain country-specific risks, such as political instability, economic volatility, and currency risks. The Fund’s investments may be impacted by events such as changes in government policies, economic downturns, or natural disasters.
- Credit Risks: The Fund may invest in debt instruments, which expose it to credit risks associated with the ability of the issuer to repay its debt obligations. The Fund may also invest in bonds and other debt securities issued by companies operating in emerging markets, which can be subject to increased credit risks.
- Liquidity Risks: The Fund may invest in illiquid securities, which may make it difficult to sell the securities at an advantageous price or in a timely manner.
- Operational Risks: The Fund is subject to operational risks associated with the management of its portfolio and the administration of its investments. These risks may include errors in the calculation of portfolio values, system failures, and other operational issues.
- Management Risks: The success of the Fund depends on the ability of the investment manager to make informed investment decisions and effectively manage the Fund’s portfolio. The Fund’s performance may be negatively impacted by the investment manager’s errors, omissions, or mistakes.
- Regulatory Risks: The Fund is subject to regulatory risks associated with its investments in Africa, including changes in laws and regulations affecting the Fund’s investments, and changes in tax treatment.
The above is not an exhaustive list of all potential risks associated with an investment in the Fund. Before investing, it is important to consider all the risks and to consult with a financial advisor.
The Fund’s investments are speculative and involve a high degree of risk. The Fund’s investment objectives may not be achieved, and an investment in the Fund could result in the loss of some or all of the invested capital. The Fund’s past performance is not indicative of future results, and there can be no assurance that the Fund will achieve its investment objectives.